|I am a 3rd year Product Design Engineering student.
I am working on a project to design or re-design a mode of public transport to improve the experience of people with disabilities that will, in turn, improve the experience for all.
I have some questions I would like to ask. I would really appreciate it if you could be so kind as to answer my questions.
1. Do you think that there are adequate accessibility features on public transport right now?
2. What aspects of public transport do you think is inclusive?
2. In my design I am really concentrating on inclusive design - do you think wheelchair users feel excluded?
3. How do you think public transport could be changed to make it more inclusive?
4. How important do you think inclusive design is for society right now?