disabled aids
disabled aids disabled equipment disabled aids
disabled equipment
  Disability Information for the Disabled from the Disabled.
disabled holiday information
DisabledInfo.co.uk - offering practical advice and information for the disabled from the disabled
DisabledInfo.co.uk offers advice and information for the disabled from the disabled

disabled equipment
disabled equipment
Home

Disability Forums
Register
Lost Password
Update Profile
Chat Room
Bookmark Us
Tell A Friend

disabled equipment disabled aids disabled equipment

Disability Forums

Search Forum:
Disabled advice
Disabled advice

Wanted: Disabled female to correspond with! Reply
Male Tetraplegic in the US is seeking A disabled female to correspond with! Let's talk, please write!

4wheeler

16/08/2013

Hello

Hi my name is suzzanne. I live in Scotland and am disabled myself. I'm looking for someone to chat with. So please write soon. Hope to hear from u soon.

suzzanne

15/02/2014

I would love to correspond!

Suzanne,

I apologize in getting back to you so late but I don't check this email account very often. I will now and am hoping you will write back soon. I have a lot of questions and hope you do also.

Hoping to talk to you soon!

4wheeler

10/05/2014

Hi it's good to hear from u. I'm not sure what to put? I'm 44 years old. I have two grown up kids, 20 and 21 both of them have there own lives. I've been disabled for 9 years now. I live on the east side of Scotland I'd like to try new things it seems I must have someone to keep me from freaking out to much. I love to laugh, I enjoy photographing parks and old buildings, I'd love to do a lot more things out side visit a lot more of Scotland. Oh dear I have been going on a bit. Please forgive me. I'm looking forward to it reply. Suzzie. I hope I didn't take to long to reply either.

suzzanne

14/05/2014

No problem!

It's delightful to hear from you. My mother was born in the UK but I was born in San Francisco and moved to Seattle Washington when I was five. I don't know where to start. I'd like to hear all about you, your injury and your life. When I have some free time I will write at length and explain a lot. What is your injury? I am a C4/5 tetraplegic injured in 1979 while I was surfing trip in Mexico. I've been injured quite a bit longer than you so I'm sure I have a lot of stories to tell. I will write at length when I have some time. Meanwhile if you write back to email address: a42179@gmail.com I will see it a lot easier as I checked the mailbox much more often. Write soon if you have the time and I'm happy to answer any and all questions you might have.

Sincerely,
Andy
PS: I will a lot of questions for you to it's a matter of what you're willing to answer and how involved you want to get. I'm interested in your perspective on a lot of things.

4wheeler

14/05/2014
You must first log in to be able to Reply / Comment.  

Displaying 1-4 of 4 Replies

disabled equipment disabled aids disabled equipment

disabled equipment

disabled holidays disabled aids disabled holidays disabled holidays disabled aids disabled holidays  
disabled equipment

disabled equipment
disabled equipment
disabled aids