Symptoms of Blood Circulation Problems
You may not realize it now but you could be sitting on a time bomb just waiting to go off. Most people are completely oblivious to the telltale symptoms of blood circulation problems and the very real dangers they signal.
The reason that you tend to ignore the subtle signs of circulation problems is that our bodies tend to cope quit well to the terrible lifestyle choices we make which eventually impairs our circulatory systems until eventually we face life-threatening complications such as heart attack, stroke and diabetes.
Poor blood circulation affects many areas of the body but is of most danger to the major organs in particular. The affects of circulation problems on various body parts are as follows:
1. Brain - Reduced circulation to the brain reduces its capacity to function at optimal levels, resulting in poor memory and concentration, impaired clarity, lethargy, frequent headaches, dizzy spells and reduces alertness.
2. Heart - Poor blood flow to the heart can result in chest pain, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and poor stamina when performing any form of exercise such as a short walk which is likely to leave you somewhat breathless.
3. Liver - Impaired circulation to the liver can reduce its function and affect appetite, lead to weight loss and leave the skin looking unhealthy.
4. Kidneys - The role of the kidneys is to eliminate waste from the body and so it is no surprise that poor blood circulation to the kidneys can lead to high blood pressure, increase the heart rate and also cause swelling in the extremities such as the hands and feet.
5. Limbs - Blood circulation problems in the limbs can be indicated by symptoms such as cramping, tingling or numbness in the arms or legs and varicose veins.
6. Sexual Function - Proper functioning of the sex organs relies on a good blood supply so it comes as no surprise that poor circulation can lead to sexual dysfunction and in particular impotence in men.
As blood circulation problems are the result of many years of poor lifestyle choices it is important not to take lightly to threat to your health and seriousness of the problem. Make no mistake if the symptoms of circulation problems are ignored the next warning may well be a fatal heart attack.
The good news is though that all is not doom and gloom as by making changes to your lifestyle and utilizing some effective natural supplements it is possible to greatly improve your blood circulation problems in a much shorter space of time compared to the years it took of poor lifestyle to cause the circulation problems in the first place.
About the author:
Don't wait for a heart attack or stroke. Find out which are the best supplements to help your blood circulation problems before it's too late.