Disability Doesn't Mean Inability: Be Your Own Boss!
Being handicapped isn't a sin. It doesn't make you any less or incapable than others. You can be equally happy and enjoy the good things in life. Do not ever think of a disability as a limitation or hurdle in doing all those things you love. See the bright side of life. Be positive. Do not let negative and death thoughts rule your mind. Do not see your disability as a curse. Here's a checklist of how you can live life with disability and be your own boss:
* You might come across many fellow disabled people around you who are happy. Talk with them and see what you have in common. Share your thoughts and ideas.
* Do not forget to laugh. A good sense of humour goes a long way in curing various physical and mental ailments. Hence, make humour a part of your life.
* Follow your heart and follow your creative pursuits. If you love sketching, do so without your disability posing as an impediment. Pursue hobbies and aptitudes, which excite you like collecting coins, scrap booking, crafts, photography or anything else. Engaging in a hobby will breathe a fresh lease of life in your day-to-day activities.
* Did you know that reading makes one skip the monotony in life? You can very well take a library membership if you love to read. And who doesn't know that books make us more emotionally and intellectually powerful? So practice reading for a better life.
* Make friends. Nothing perhaps gives us pleasure than talking and mingling with likeminded friends. Join a book club, social networks like Facebook or Myspace or go to public meeting places like parks where you can meet lot of new people and make friends easily.
* These days, you have everything from accessories to handicap specific products, which have put all worries to rest. For example, if you are willing to venture out somewhere and don't know how, you can easily do that by making use of handicap cars. These special cars for the disabled run on electric and are very easy to control.
Avoid everything negative that comes your way, including negative people. Ignore all the side talks. Participate in fun discussions or online forums and contests where you can share your ideas and win accolades for the same. Online games are also a great way to perk up your spirits. So play what you love. Join support groups where you can learn many new things. Cultivate an active social life. Love the life you are in!
This article was written after a brief discussion with some senior executives of product quality care management department of Kenny Milton Enterprises. They told us about every advantageous aspects of handicap cars. They are especially renowned for providing electric cars for disabled persons at truly affordable prices.
[Dead links removed]