Disabled access sailing holidays in Greece
We would like to introduce you to the wonders of sailing around the Greek islands in your very own skippered yacht. We have worked hard in preparing to host guests with disabilities from all over the world.
Our goal is to make this sailing holiday your most enjoyable and memorable experience of your year.Our thirst for sailing, drove us to find ways to make sailing accessible and fun to all, and especially to those physically challenged.
We have consulted with experts in special needs matters, in order to outfit our sailing boats for handicapped people.
Accessing the yacht is easy! For boarding, we have arranged a wide gangway, 90 cm, in order to facilitate the access. The gangway rests at the same level as the port pier. While sailing our guests can relax, enjoying the view in the comfort and protection of our unique couches on the deckhouse. This shelters you from the heat, wind, rain, or sea spray.
The bathroom facilities are engineered with ample space to manoeuvre around, and the double bedded cabins are designed for easy access.
The yachts have seat belts on all the seats, and handles are placed around the yacht, to make moving about easy and safe.
Our all-inclusive sailing holidays for people with special needs operate in the Saronic and Argolic islands, where the weather conditions are ideal, the ports have an easy access, and it is never more than 4 hours sailing time from one port to the next. During sailing we visit wonderful bays for swimming, resting and leisure.
We manage our own, brand new, and well-maintained yachts. We have carefully installed special safety equipment on board that allows our guests to fully participate in, and enjoy their vacations on the sea. Our yachts can accommodate 6 to 10 passengers, providing them with every luxury and convenience for a truly enjoyable experience.
In Greece, Disabled access Sailing Holidays, are the pioneers in the market for disabled sailors, using yachts that are well suited to the task.
Our guests need no previous experience.
The cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
* A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
* Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the whole weeks charter.
* Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
* Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
* All linen, towels and blankets.
* Free use of all yachts equipment.
* Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
* Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
* Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht.
We have special programs for:
* 2 days cruising
* 1 week cruising
* 2 weeks cruising
Now you have the opportunity to sail .. are you willing to stay in port?