Drive from power chair vehicles
After finding the Genie power chair, the suppliers recommended Sirus Automotive Limited.
They are a company in Birmingham that modify Renault Kango's for drive from power chair solutions. They modify the cars so everything is push button.
The operation of the rear doors; suspension lowering; entrance ramp; electric automatic drive shift and electric handbrake. The factory and all works are carried out in this country, which gives very good backup.
Sirus Automotive Ltd are proud to announce the arrival of the UK's (and probably Worlds) first genuine drive from wheelchair Renault Kangoo. Branded the Renault Sirus Kan-go, this is a very special vehicle and will be an industry class leader in terms of ease of accessibility and operation, design and engineering, and build quality.
The vehicle is based on the ever popular Renault Kangoo 1.6 16v and is available in either the Authentique or Expression models. Both are automatic and there is a full range of factory fitted options and accessories available to personalise your vehicle to your exact requirements.
* Full remote control entry and exit. One press operation opens the tailgate, lowers the ramp and suspension to enable access and reverse process for closure.
* Comes complete with standard drivers seat. For use by able bodied family and friends. This is also a highly useful feature when it comes to servicing the vehicle.
* Electronic hand brake. Much easier to use than that original manual one.
* Push/Pull hand controls. For maximum effectivness for its users.
* Rear door aperture Min. width 790mm (31'). Max. width 1145mm (45').
* Rear door aperture height 1490mm (58 1/2').
* Interior driving postion (floor to roof) height 1560mm (61 1/2').
* Driving position (floor to steering wheel height) min. 660mm (26')
* 3 Year warranty.