RAC Breakdown Cover for Blue Badge Holders
This service from the RAC was pointed out to us by a user of the site as a good service for blue badge holders. We've taken text direct from the RACs website, hence why it reads quite so like a sales pitch.
Peace of mind for Blue Badge holders from just £101
* Comprehensive breakdown cover for your personal vehicle.
* Our breakdown patrols will know you're a Blue Badge holder before they reach you.
* We'll come to your home if your vehicle won't start.
If we can't fix your car immediately, we'll ..
* Tow you anywhere in the UK or provide overnight accommodation
* Make alternative travel arrangements by taxi, train or plane or give you a replacement car* for up to 3 days
* Provide an automatic car if needed.
Why choose RAC?
* We understand your unique breakdown recovery needs
* RAC have been rated the No.1 UK brand for services**.
* We have text facilities if you're hard of hearing.
Either prefix 18001 before dialling 0800 029 029*** to use Typetalk, or text us on 07855 828282***.
* We're the only breakdown company with a service designed especially for Blue Badge holders.
More about Blue Badge breakdown cover (RAC Response)
* Upgrade to cover members of your family too - get joint cover for an extra £25 or family cover (up to 3 people) for an extra £71.
* Add European cover for driving abroad - just £99.
* We're not able to provide specially adapted vehicles.
** As rated in the UK Customer Satisfaction Index, July 2009 by Institute of Customer Service.
*** Calls may be recorded or monitored.
Will I have to tell the patrol driver I'm a Response member?
No, patrols will be aware before they reach you so they can provide you with the best service.
Can I add family members to my breakdown cover?
Yes, you can get family cover for an extra £71.
Do other breakdown recovery services offer this comprehensive cover?
No, this is a special breakdown service for disabled drivers - offered exclusively by RAC.
For instant cover, call 0800 029 029 ***
Prices correct as of November 2009.
This service from the RAC was pointed out to us by Steve from the-car-doctor.com