Bad Credit: 3 Rapid Ways to Fix or Repair
Credit companies provide us with a lot of available information offers to repair or fix our bad credits. 80% of cases can be easily resolved in short time. As I'm a qualified mortgage professional, I am ready to point out the cause of low credit score and some ways to improve your credit score within 30 days.
Look at the 3 widely-known credit issues and the most useful way to settle them. If your credit card balances are 30% of its limit, pay off your credit cards less than 30% of your credit limit or you may ask the credit company to make the limits longer.
Online banking system will help you do this. Or do this by telephone. If you credit card is with low balances, transfer money to another one. Result is both cards have less than 30% of balance.
Liquidate all mistakes in your credit report. Pay attention to high priority mistakes which were made within 2 last years.
Learn the high priorities:
1. Information is copied. Avoid this error.
2. Bad payment history.
3. Accounts don't belong to you.
4. Collection notes are not yours.
5. Names and Social Security Numbers don't belong to you.
6. Credit limits are not fixed. Do not concentrate on address, date of birth, delinquencies which are older than a couple of years. You can see charge offs or collections on credit cards:
1. Pay the collection when it will be written down.
2. Collections 2 years and more won' t hurt you much.
3. Discuss the charge-offs before paying.
Focus on these areas and improve your credit score.
About the author:
Aisha Lee is a professional writer with years of experience in thesis writing. He is certainly willing to share his experience and writing tips on how to write academic assignments including research papers with students.